Social Media Management and Marketing
Get the Edge in Your Business
Social Media Management and Marketing can accomplish a great deal for your small business. It allows you to build relationships with customers, monitor your brand, connect with industry leaders, and keep an eye on your competition. But let’s face it: if it doesn’t also result in a healthy Return on Investment (ROI), it has limited use as a marketing channel. At AMP, we use a wide-range of Social Media Management and Marketing strategies to help you accomplish your small business objectives, typically resulting in significant ROI.
The Social Media Challenge
Social Media Management and Marketing is all about building relationships. But more importantly, it is about building a community made up of relationships with the right people – your target audience. Moreover, the real value in Social Media comes from solidifying relationships with those members of your target audience who have the most reach and influence.
It is not enough to simply add Twitter followers or Facebook fans without regard for who they are. Accumulating ten thousand followers who are not interested in what you have to say is far less impactful to your business than building a community of one thousand people, made up of members of your target market.
Beyond finding the right audience, the further challenge lies in engaging this audience in a way that prompts your message to spread and ultimately results in people visiting your website and making a decision to buy. Addressing these challenges effectively is time consuming and takes a high level of expertise and technical capabilities. While anyone can participate on all the various Social Media networks, not everyone has the ability to both engage the right audience successfully and effectively monitor their brand and the results that are being achieved, in real time.
The AMP Social Media Edge
But it doesn’t have to be that way. As a small business, you don’t have to struggle to figure out all the new social media outlets that are popping onto the scene every day, build new interesting content and communities, engage the right audience and constantly follow up with personalized responses.
As experienced Social Media Management and Marketing professionals, 0ur specialty is reaching the right audience, creating engaged communities, and turning followers into customers. We take the rights steps to achieve these results for you as our Social Media Management and Marketing client:
Social Media Management and Marketing Package
Our AMP Social Media Programs are designed specifically to help you with everything you and your business needs to manage your social media strategy. When you join any of our programs; you’ll have the benefits of a dedicated team of social media experts at your disposal to help you:
- Generate targeted leads and get more clients so that at the end of the day, your marketing efforts really pay off
- Get the competitive edge in your industry by being at the forefront of the latest trends so you are not only prepared for what’s next, but positioned to be the innovation leader
- Deliver your social media brand to your target clients so you become the most recognized player in your industry
- Engage in customer service and feedback, at a personal level so your customers are always treated as if they were customer number 1.
- Manage your online reputation, so you don’t just join the conversation about your business, you drive it… ensuring the buzz is always positive and truthful
- Social Account Set Up and Optimization
- Professional Designed and Customized Social Site Profile With Company Branding
- Content Creation, Upload and Sharing
- Integrated Promotion Across Social Networks (I.E., Branding, Contact Information, Promotions
- Integration With Website And Blog (i.e., Links To Social Sites, Sharing Buttons)
- Management Of Social Media Sites
- Social Media Monitoring
- Detailed Reporting of Social Media Activity
- Active Engagement In Meaningful, Ongoing Interactions With Your Growing Community And Target Market (i.e., Network Building, Leading Group) to Generate Leads
- Manage And Market Paid Advertising (i.e., Promoted Posts, Promoted Tweets, Text Or Banner Ads)
- Manage, And Market Compelling Contests, Sweepstakes, Or Prize Campaigns
*Note: Packages vary in quantity of posts and number of accounts administered as well as amount of active community engagement. For full details contact us at 1.855.266.8809 or email@example.com
- The Ignition Edge Social Media Package is ideal for independent professionals or small business that are just getting started.
- In order to get your social media marketing off the ground and launched right, we offer the Ignition Edge Social Media Package.
- This package serves as a kick starter program for those of you who have not yet ventured into social media marketing yet.
- This plan will add focus and consistency to your new social media marketing activity and help establish you as an authority and market leader.
- This plan will build your social media marketing from the start including account setup and profile creation, community engagement with your new members and establishment of your new social media presence.
- This package is designed for businesses that are already set up with Social Media and would like to get moving on their own, but need some additional help to boost their campaigns and get the most out of their Social Media Marketing efforts.
- In order to supplement your current activities and maximize your impact on Social Media, we offer the Stealth Edge Social Media Package.
- If you are the type of business that sees the value in Social Media Marketing but has limited time to interact with your growing community and would like added support, this plan is for you.
- We’ll engage in regular, daily interaction with your target audience, and we’ll build your community, filling it with people who fit into your target market.
- Our Community Managers deliver this plan with the mission of building and nurturing relationships with your community and target market in mind.
- The Ultimate Edge Social Media Package is designed for businesses with an established presence within their community that are experiencing rapid growth and have a strong need for ongoing interaction, engagement, and content sharing.
- This package combines everything your business needs into one comprehensive plan. This all-encompassing package provides businesses with the complete strategy and execution to produce real bottom-line results from Social Media.
- Unlike many Social Media firms, we don’t limit the number of interactions or conversations on your social networks; we don’t put a limit on the amount of time our Community Managers spend on your account; and we’ll never charge by the follower for building your Social Media community. We give you our all. Period.
How We Work
When you engage us for Social Media Management and Marketing services, we become the voice of your company in the Social Media world. That means we need to know as much as possible about your company, as well as your goals for your Social Media efforts.
We accomplish this through a comprehensive client profile as well as independent research. Our process begins with a comprehensive questionnaire, chock full of probing-but-pertinent questions about your business and goals. We learn about your products and services, your audience, your competition, the personality of your business (did you know your business had a personality?), and your current marketing practices. We’ll find out where you want your business to go, and then we’ll show you how our customized Social Media Management and Marketing plan will help get you there.
But it doesn’t stop there. Through real-time monitoring of your brand, industry, and keywords, we continuously keep our finger on the pulse of your brand, allowing us to respond appropriately to news, events, and mentions of your company. The result of this kind of attention is that you become not just another Facebook or Twitter friend, but a valuable resource to your community of followers and a brand that is in tune with the needs of your customers.
2. We Provide Complete Social Media Management and Marketing Strategy
We develop a comprehensive Social Media Management and Marketing strategy, based on your company and your goals, that is designed to maximize your presence and impact in the Social Media world. This strategy is a guide to accomplish your stated goals and will provide insights into your:
- Social Media Management and Marketing Strategy
- Content Strategy
- Audience Profiling
- Industry Analysis
- Competition Analysis
The landscape of Social Media and business is ever-changing, your Social Media strategy should also be fluid enough to instantly respond to the changes and events that affect your brand.
Our programs are by no means one-size-fits-all. We understand that each business’s needs are unique, their markets are unique, and their goals are unique. So we customize our solutions to match each client. Our overall approach is so comprehensive that it works for literally any type of business, but the specifics of how our programs are implemented are different for each industry and each individual client.
For example, if you currently have tens of thousands of followers on Twitter and Facebook, you’ll require more attention placed on interaction with your community (responding to comments and questions, building conversations and relationships with community members, etc.), and less attention on network building. On the other hand, if you have only a few hundred followers, you won’t be getting as many interactions on your Facebook wall and Twitter stream, and attention will be focused more on increasing your network with relevant followers. We’re still going to perform network building and interaction tasks for you – it’s just that the bulk of the time spent on a given area will vary depending on your needs. In the end… you get a tailored strategy and customized action so that you get the results best suited to your business’s needs!
3. We Build a Community
We develop your Social Media presence, based on your Social Media Management and Marketing strategy, in a way that builds a community around your brand. We start by creating your social presence online by setting up your social accounts and profiles. We then provide both stock and customized solutions to support you in building a strong brand for your business that attracts your target market into a cohesive community via:
- Facebook Page Banners*
- Facebook Landing Tabs*
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Backgrounds*
- WordPress Themes*
* Coordinating stock images for Facebook and Twitter are included within the Social Edge packages; customized solutions are also available at additional charge. See Customized Solutions tab for further information.
This step in the process typically includes the following action items:
- Create a Blog – Whatever business you are in, blogging should be a part of your Social Media Management and Marketing strategy. Some clients are already actively blogging, some begin writing blog posts on our recommendation, and many use our expert ghost writing service to launch their company blog. The highly relevant content created through your blog posts is one of our main focuses when engaging on the Social Media networks. Like your overall strategy, your company’s blogging approach will evolve over time, based on observation of online conversations related to your topics.
- Establish a Twitter Account – If your company does not have a Twitter account, we will establish one for you. We know that today Twitter is a necessary component of any comprehensive Social Media Management and Marketing strategy. We use this feed to post updates about your company and industry, notices of new blog posts, and to engage with your audience. Engagement is enhanced by the use of scanning tools which allow us to find and participate in Twitter conversations relevant to your industry. We also post related industry content to this stream to establish your Twitter feed as a useful resource to your audience.
- Establish a Facebook Company Page – If your company does not currently have a Facebook page, we will create this account as well. With over 500 million people on Facebook, you can be assured that your potential customers are using this medium regularly. And just as importantly, you can be certain your competition is there too. We will build and engage your Facebook community on a continual basis. Updates mirroring those on your Twitter feed will also appear on your Facebook wall for maximum impact.
- Establish a LinkedIn Account – Depending on your industry, LinkedIn can be an important tool for finding and engaging your target demographic. If your Social Media Management and Marketing strategy recommendations include the use of LinkedIn, we will establish a LinkedIn account for you. In addition, we will join relevant LinkedIn groups on your behalf and participate in discussions within those groups to further establish you as a valuable resource.
- Promote your Social Media Channels on Your Company Website – These days, when someone comes to your website, they expect to see links to your Social Media channels displayed. If you do not have these links, or if they are not placed strategically, we will help you to correct this. We also recommend adding these links to your company’s email signatures.
- Create Customized Backgrounds/Tabs* – In order to maximize your brand impact, it is imperative that you communicate your brand consistently across all channels. Your website, Facebook page, YouTube channel page, and Twitter page all need to communicate your brand message effectively. So, we customize your Twitter and YouTube backgrounds and create custom landing tabs and sidebar banners for your Facebook page. This strengthens your brand message and displays a consistent, professional presence to your community. The more someone feels they know you and your business, the more likely they are to visit your website, walk through your door, make a purchase, or recommend you to friends. And a consistent, custom brand message across all Social Media channels helps accomplish that level of connection.
- Other Social Media Edge Strategies** – Your Social Media Management and Marketing strategy might also include the use of Google +, YouTube, WordPress and, in some cases, Flickr. We will establish, manage, and optimize these accounts for you as well, as appropriate for your selected program.
* Coordinating stock images for Facebook and Twitter are included within the Social Edge packages; customized solutions are also available at additional charge. See Customizations tab for further information.
** Customized solutions are available at additional charge. See Customizations tab for further information.
4. We Engage!
Your Social Media Management and Marketing efforts wouldn’t be complete without engagement? When it comes to effective Social Media Management and Marketing strategy, engagement is “where the rubber meets the road,” so to speak. Once all your Social Media accounts are active, your blog is up and running, and we have a good grasp of what we need to know about your company, we use all these tools to actively engage in meaningful, ongoing interactions with your growing community. Posting interesting, relevant content, asking intriguing questions, and joining pertinent discussions about your industry – or your company – are all part of the engagement process.
- Network Building
- Contests & Sweepstakes
- Facebook Ads
- Group and Comment Marketing
- Page and Audience Management
- Group Interaction
- Status Updates/Tweets
- Comment Responding
This is where relationships are cultivated, and where your Social Media community is truly built. Because leads and sales are generated from that community. This is obviously a critical step in the process and it is where we focus a larger percentage of our attention and resources.
At the same time, we also monitor your brand (and your competition) 24/7 across the Internet closely, using several cutting edge proprietary tools. Any time your company is mentioned online, you can be sure we know about it and are responding appropriately, building trust and credibility and strengthening relationships.
5. We Measure and Adjust
Through our monitoring and reporting software, we pay close attention to which messages resonate and where they appear throughout the Internet. We then follow your message throughout the different platforms, so we can determine the appropriate messages for each platform and adjust your Social Media strategy to maximize the value of each. We also look at the growth of your social networks, unique blog and website page views (and their sources), and the effects of our efforts on your website’s search engine rankings. All of this information is reported to you and used to further tailor your Social Media Management and Marketing strategy to your needs and goals.
Note: Actual services provided will depend on the Social Media Management and Marketing package you choose for your company. Not all services described are available in all packages.
Social Media Management and Marketing: Who Makes it All Happen
Our AMP Social Media Community Managers are the superstars of our Social Media team! They’re the ones who represent your company on the Social Media networks and make the magic happen. When we accept a new client, we ask for a full week before we begin your Social Media Marketing campaigns. What happens within that week? A lot. The Community Manager assigned to your account gets to know your business, industry, competitors, and target market.
In addition to learning about who the target audience is, they also research where to find them, what they like, what they don’t like, and who else they follow. Our Community Managers then work hard to build a community around your brand, through a combination of network building activities, interaction with individuals and the community at large, finding and posting relevant, interesting content, and re-posting others’ messages and content as appropriate. Their primary task is to build a community of engaged followers who actually care what your business is about and what it has to say.
Customizations and Add-ons
Have It Your Way with AMP’s Social Media Management and Marketing Add-ons
We provide custom solutions for your social media management and marketing needs. If you can’t find what you are looking for among one of our packages, please contact us to discuss the details of your needs.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.855.266.8809 to get started.
Get Started Today!
While anyone can participate in Social Media Management and Marketing, it takes time and expertise to see meaningful results. The fact is the majority of companies utilizing Social Media are not taking full advantage of its potential for community creation and increased leads.
This is good news for anyone ready to take their Social Media Management and Marketing seriously and optimize this incredible marketing medium. Our job as your Social Media Management and Marketing Partner is to put our know-how and full attention into maximizing your ROI for your Social Media Management and Marketing activities. We take this role seriously, and our results reflect our commitment.