Automatic Recurring Payment
The following is the terms of the agreement between Absolute Marketing Profits (“Company”) and the Client (“Client”) of goods or services through our membership and service programs (the “Program”) and www.absolutemarketingprofits.com site (“Site”).
Automatic recurring payment will be detailed to you in writing, electronically, or as described to you by the Company’s representative. Automatic recurring payment will be applied every month (“Monthly Payment”) for renewal of the Program on a recurring basis.
- Client’s first Monthly Payment is due prior to the beginning of any campaign
- A recurring charge for future months will be charged on the 1st or 15th of each successive month for as long as the Client is in the Program. Billing dates will correspond to Client’s initial campaign start date; either the 1st or 15th of each month.
- Client will receive a post-payment confirmation email following all automatic recurring payments.
- Client authorization for the Company to administer recurring billing is required in order to receive uninterrupted service
- Under limited circumstances, a Client may request to receive recurring invoices; rather than incur recurring charges to a credit card. Invoices received by the Client will be due upon receipt. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for recurring invoices.
Automatic Recurring Payment Failure
If your automatic recurring payment is declined, you will be contacted by phone or email. We may permanently restrict your ability to use a
certain payment method if that payment method fails multiple times. REMEMBER: If your Automatic Recurring Payment fails, you will need to replenish your account with another payment method. In the event any payment is not made and you do not make a payment by the end of your billing cycle, your service may be suspended or cancelled. No credit will be given to Clients for days suspended due to non-payment.
Cancellation of Automatic Recurring Payment
You have the right to withdraw your consent to this Automatic Recurring Payment at any time. To cancel your Automatic Recurring Payment, please contact email@example.com. Your request to cancel your Automatic Recurring Payment may take up to 72 hours to take effect. Consent to receive recurring invoices will be required by Client in lieu of participating with Automatic Recurring Payment.
Reestablishing Automatic Recurring Payment
If you wish to reestablish your Automatic Recurring Payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Changing Automatic Recurring Payment
If you would like to change your Automatic Recurring Payment including, for example, making a change from one credit or debit card that was initially selected to another credit or debit card or bank account, you must authorize the recurring payment with the new credit or debit card or bank account by contacting email@example.com. Your previously approved Automatic Recurring Payment will be terminated within 72 hours.
Cancellation of Program
30-days written notice is required to cancel the Program. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for cancellation of the Program.
Refunds relating to recurring billing price increases. From time to time Company must adjust for inflation and increase Program dues slightly. Any price increase will be announced well in advance (at least 45 days prior to the increase) on Company website home page, or via email. Client will have the opportunity to cancel account and recurring billing before the price increase date. If Client fails to cancel before the increase date, Client is eligible for a refund of ONLY the amount of the increase. Client must specifically contact us via mail or email to request the price difference refund in order to be eligible. Company does not honor any refunds based on policies or terms of service associated with third-party vendors used to supply Company’s services. Please contact email@example.com to arrange for a refund of the Program.