Absolute Marketing Profits
AMP Edge Social Media Programs Agreement
1743 Gosnell Road, Suite 303 Vienna, VA 22182
The following are the terms and conditions of agreement (“Agreement”) between Gabe Singer, DBA as Absolute Marketing Profits (“Company”) and the Client (“Client”) of goods or services provided through the AMP Edge Social Media Programs (the “Program”) and www.absolutemarkeitngprofits.com site (“Site”). If you do not agree to these terms, you will not be able to continue with our coaching program, so please review these terms carefully:
Client agrees to the terms and conditions outlined in this Agreement with respect to the services and information provided by or through the Program. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between the Company and Client, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings with respect to the goods, services and information provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. Client agrees to review this Agreement prior to beginning the Program. The clicking of the “I Agree” button shall be deemed acceptance of this Agreement.
2. Setup and Payment
Client represents and warrants that (i) the credit card or debit card information supplied is true, correct and complete and (ii) charges incurred by the Client will be honored by the Client’s credit card company and (iii) Client shall pay charges incurred by Client at the amounts in effect at the time incurred, including all applicable taxes. Client shall be responsible for all charges incurred through use of the Program. Client agrees to keep access to the Program confidential and to notify Company within 24 hours of any breach of this Agreement or unauthorized use of the Program.
i. Set Up
Your investment begins with a one-time set-up fee of:
- Ignition Edge Social Media Program set-up fee is $297
- Stealth Edge Social Media Program set-up fee is $297
- Extreme Edge Social Media Program set-up fee is $497
- Maximum Edge Social Media Program set-up fee is $497
- Ultimate Edge Social Media Program set-up fee is $797
This one-time set-up fee includes:
- Initial consultation and strategy session
- Extensive research on your company and industry, including competition and brand analysis
- Creation of accounts as applicable to Client’s purchased program*
- Coordinating stock graphic representing your business brand. Custom Facebook sidebar banner/cover image and custom Twitter background**
- Social network accounts (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Google +, and LinkedIn)
- Email, blog, press release accounts**
- Facebook Ad Campaigns**
*Social network account creation excludes set up of Word Press. Word Press set up is available for purchase as a separate add-on.
**Available in Extreme Maximum and Ultimate Edge Social Media Programs
The following terms and conditions apply regarding the set up process:
Client’s first payment is due prior to the beginning of any campaign
- Client is required to provide all applicable set up information and billing authorization forms as requested prior to set up and start of any campaign
- Set up requires 5-7 business days for initial strategic consultation, company/competition research, and customization of social network accounts
- Company will not be held responsible for delays in campaign start date due to Client delays in submission of required set up material and/or scheduling of initial consultation
- All campaigns will begin after full payment is received and set up is complete
- Campaigns will begin either on the 1st or 15th of each month; whichever occurs soonest after the 5-7 business days required for initial set up is complete
- Setup must be completed prior to the 31st of the previous month in order for campaigns to begin on the 1st. Set up must be completed prior to the 14th of the month in order for campaigns to begin on the 15th
ii. Automatic Recurring Payment
Your investment in the Program will continue as an Automatic Recurring Payment as detailed to you in writing, electronically, or as described to you by the Company’s representative and will be made every month (“Monthly Payment”) for renewal of the Program on a recurring basis.
- Ignition Edge Social Media Program charges will recur at $397 per month
- Stealth Edge Social Media Program charges will recur at $497 per month
- Extreme Edge Social Media Program charges will recur at $997 per month
- Maximum Edge Social Media Program charges will recur at $1497 per month
- Ultimate Edge Social Media Program charges will recur at $2997 per month
The following terms and conditions apply regarding Automatic Recurring Payment:
Automatic Recurring Payment for future months will be charged on the 1st or 15th of each successive month for as long as the Client is in the Program. Billing dates will correspond to Client’s initial campaign start date; either the 1st or 15th of each month.
- Client will receive a post-payment confirmation email following all automatic recurring payments
- Client authorization for the Company to administer Automatic Recurring Payment is required in order to receive uninterrupted service of the Program
- Upgrades or downgrades of the Program must be requested at least 20 days in advance of the next billing cycle. Upgrades or downgrades of the Program will take effect during the next billing cycle
- Client may request to receive recurring invoices; rather than incur recurring charges to a credit card. Invoices received by the Client will be due upon receipt and payable at https://billpay.quickbooks.com/j/crm/ampbilling. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for recurring invoices.
iii. Automatic Recurring Payment Failure
If Client Automatic Recurring Payment is declined, Client will be contacted by phone or email. Company may permanently restrict your ability to use a certain payment method if that payment method fails multiple times. REMEMBER: If Client Automatic Recurring Payment fails, Client will need to replenish account with another payment method. In the event any payment is not made prior to the beginning of Client’s next billing cycle, service of the Program will be suspended or cancelled. No credit will be given to Clients for days suspended due to non-payment.
iv. Cancellation of Automatic Recurring Payment
Client has the right to withdraw consent to this Automatic Recurring Payment at any time. To cancel Automatic Recurring Payment, please contact email@example.com. Client request to cancel Automatic Recurring Payment may take up to 72 hours to take effect. Consent to receive recurring invoices will be required by Client in lieu of participating with Automatic Recurring Payment.
v. Refunds Relating to Recurring Billing Price Increases
From time to time Company must adjust for inflation and increase Program fees. Any price increase will be announced well in advance (at least 45 days prior to the increase) on our website home page, or via email. Client will have the opportunity to cancel account and recurring billing before the price increase date. If Client fails to cancel before the increase date, Client is eligible for a refund of ONLY the amount of the increase. Client must specifically contact Company via mail or email to request the price difference refund in order to be eligible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund relating to recurring billing price increases.
Company does not honor any refunds based on policies or terms of service associated with third party vendors used to supply Company’s services.
vi. Reestablishing Automatic Recurring Payment
If Client wishes to reestablish Automatic Recurring Payment, please contact email@example.com
vii. Changing Automatic Recurring Payment
If Client would like to change Automatic Recurring Payment including, for example, making a change from one credit or debit card that was initially selected to another credit or debit card or bank account, Client must authorize the recurring payment with the new credit or debit card or bank account by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Client’s previously approved Automatic Recurring Payment will be terminated within 72 hours.
The content, organization, gathering, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Program are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights, and, the copying, redistribution, use or publication by a Client of any such content or any part of the Program is prohibited.
4. Editing, Deleting, and Modification
Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit or delete any information or content appearing in the Program and to remove any goods and services for sale. Company may modify this Agreement and may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the Program in its sole discretion and without prior notice. Modification of this Agreement will be deemed effective upon publication on the Site with respect to transactions occurring after said date.
5. Right to Refuse
Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse service at any time. Sale of any goods or services is subject to availability.
Client agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Company and its affiliates, licensors and suppliers harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to a Client’s violation of this Agreement or use of the Program.
Client’s right to use the Program is not transferable and is subject to any limits established by Company or by Client’s credit card company.
THE SERVICE, CONTENT, GOODS AND SERVICES FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF COMPANY, FOR ANY REASON, AND CLIENT’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR THE PARTICULAR ITEMS PURCHASED. COMPANY AND ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, DEALERS OR SUPPLIERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF AGREEMENT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT OR SERVICE LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN COMPANY AND CLIENT. THIS PROGRAM AND GOODS AND SERVICES WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. SOME STATE STATUTES MAY APPLY REGARDING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
9. Refunds and Cancellation Policy
Due to the nature of this Program (i.e., customizations), refunds are not available. Every effort however, will be made to ensure Client satisfaction with the Program. 30-days written notice is required to cancel Program. Please contact email@example.com to arrange for cancellation of services.
10. Use of Information
Company reserves the right, and Client authorizes Company, to the use information regarding Client’s business in generic/general terms for the purposes of marketing and content creation, including but not limited to testimonials, case studies, FAQs, webinars, teleseminars, reports, manuals, etc. Company will not use proprietary Client information or disclose sensitive trade secrets.
11. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Virginia, USA and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Virginia, USA (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action of Client with respect to the Program must be instituted within 3 months after any Client issue or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in Section 8. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against any party.
All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought solely in Virginia, USA and Client expressly submits to the jurisdiction of said courts and Client consents to extra-territorial service of process. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site or the Company is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Failure of Company to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
This Agreement represents the entire understanding between Client and Company regarding my relationship to the Program and supersedes any prior statements or representations.
By providing my credit card, debit card or bank account information (“Payment Method”), I AGREE that I have read and understand the terms of Automatic Recurring Payment. In addition, I authorize Company to charge the full amount required for the Program (once a month, as described above) to the specified Payment Method; and I authorize the financial institution for the Payment Method, specified to charge or debit my account and remit payment to Company for the Program. This authority will remain in effect until I give notification, as required under this Agreement, to terminate this authorization.
IF YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS PROGRAM AGREEMENT, please click the “I Agree” button below.
If you do not agree to the terms of the Agreement, please do not click the “I Agree” button and instead contact firstname.lastname@example.org to voice your feedback. If you don’t click on “I Agree” then you will not be able to continue with the Program.