AMP Internet Marketing Management
Who We Serve
At AMP, we work with a variety of small businesses with similar marketing challenges and a typical profile for success.
Our clients, like you, are intelligent, highly motivated small and independent business professionals who want to make a difference in the world and in a way that is both meaningful and profitable. Our clients are hard working and passionate about their field and desire to work with the utmost integrity and respect. Typically, AMP works with established small and local businesses who provide both consumer (B2C) and business (B2B) products and services. Our clients are usually, CEO’s, Marketing Directors, Internet Marketing Specialists, as well as other Marketing Consultants, & Coaches in the following areas:
- Professional Health and Healing Services – Doctors, Dentists, Orthodontists, Plastic Surgeons, Therapists, Chiropractors, Massage Therapists, Acupuncturist, Physical Therapists, Sports Trainers, Hypnotherapist, and other medical and health providers
- Professional Services – Architects, Attorneys, Engineers, or Real Estates Agents
- Home Services – General Contractors, Electricians, Plumbers, Heating and Cooling Technicians (HVAC), Landscapers, etc.
- Online Retailers – Online Infopreneures and Entrepreneurs, Web Services, Internet Merchants, eBay and Amazon Sellers
- Business Services – Consultants, Coaches, Trainers, Speakers, Seminar & Workshop Leaders, Conference Managers and Meeting Planners, Fundraisers, Executive Recruiters
- Financial Professionals – Accountants, Financial Planners, Mortgage Brokers, Tax Preparers, Estate Planners, Bookkeepers, Insurance Brokers
- Freelancers and Home Based Business Services – Writers, Editors & Content Creators, Web Designers, Programmers, Web Marketing Consultants, Web Developers, PR people, Photographers & Graphic Designers, Computer Services,
- Personal Services – Organizers, Home Decorators, Personal & Virtual Assistants or other personal service
Does This Sound Familiar?
If you are like most small businesses, some or all of these statement may be true for you:
- You struggle with a limited marketing budget and scarce resources, overly stretched time commitments, and a small staff
- You are confused and don’t know where to begin to get all your various marketing activities cohesively put together. “I am not sure about the best place to start my marketing activities and I don’t know what I should do to be successful at all this marketing stuff” is a typical concern for many of our clients. You wish there was an easier way to get a grip on all this marketing stuff.
- You have some marketing in place, but not sure when to time your promotions, how to measure your results, and how to integrate all your promotions together. Many small business professionals are highly educated in their specific area of expertise, but were just never given the right marketing resources and knowledge necessary to succeed and to grow their business profitably. All the information, resources, and tools you find just don’t seem to be really helpful, immediately actionable. “Marketing seems to take too much time, and I can’t tell if what I am doing is getting any results” is an all too often heard statement from our clients.
- You want the edge in your field of business. You want to compete and win against your competition.You want to run a more profitable business and reap the rewards success brings. You want to get insights that give you the absolute boosts you need to succeed and that would give you the real edge in your field of business.
- You feel like you are just not the marketing type…. you know… marketing and selling is manipulative, pushy, self-centered and borders on sleazy. Perhaps you have mixed emotions with making a lot of money? Maybe you prefer to focus on the service or delivery side of your business than get carried away with promoting and managing your business? Perhaps you have become disenchanted with marketing due to past results, but know you need help to shift your focus and regain motivation and momentum?
- You don’t want to go it alone and think internet marketing management is the way to go. You have better things to do than worry about your marketing and would rather have it just taken care o f with out and fuss or headache.
Working With AMP as Your Internet Marketing Management Service
As a client of our internet marketing management programs, you are likely to be successful working with us if you are:
Your Complete Resource for Internet Marketing Management
If you really want to make a difference in your business, there is no way around it…. you must be marketing. Marketing is the life-blood of any business and is an absolute must even in times of down economies. The quickest and easiest way to ensure you get the right marketing done, at the right time, and targeted at the right audience is to have the support and assistance of internet marketing management professionals.
Get the information-packed resources and advice you need from the industry-leading experts in internet marketing management so you can build your business’ profits. And in the end have the absolute marketing profits you deserve!
We have worked with many organizations to improve their business, attract more clients, and increase their incomes all in a simple, effective, practical way that cuts through the hype and allows you to present your business with dignity… all through our various marketing programs, coaching and “done for you” services. Let us be your partner in success!
Now that you know the kind of clients we work with, and the internet marketing management issues that we help them resolve; get more insights about AMP, by visiting our How We Work page.